Marilyn Manson & Alice Cooper Tour Rumored For June

Two generations of shock rockers look set to reunite on an upcoming tour this summer. A posting over at Alicecooper.com features an admat for an Alice Cooper and Marilyn Manson tour, which will apparently be titled the ‘Masters Of Madness/Shock Therapy Tour‘. Further details on the trek were not provided. Despite the lack of a public announcement, two dates have have slipped out thus far, they include:

06/04 West Valley City, UT – USANA Amphitheatre
06/23 Pittsburgh, PA – Stage AE

COMMENTS

1. Pingback:    Marilyn Manson and Alice Cooper Apparently Teaming Up for 2013 Tour

2. Pingback:    Marilyn Manson and Alice Cooper Apparently Teaming Up for 2013 Tour | Q 103 - Albany's #1 Rock Station

• I saw Manson last year on tour at the Orbit Room in Grand Rapids, MI and he did an exceptional job. I was quite impressed. However, I have heard stories of other concerts where he has done… not so well. I guess it depends on which night it is.

• Bleedsfromthesky     March 5, 2013 at 3:39 pm

I saw Manson in January and he sucked cock. Saw Alice Cooper in 2011 and he was awesome. So yeah, the 65 year old is going to blow Manson off the stage.

• Last time I saw Manson was at Mayhem Fest a few years back. Now I know why more then 50% of the crowd left after Slayer and before Manson. Absolutely turrible.

• GordonLightfootLoverXEX     March 5, 2013 at 5:52 pm

Manson was booed off the stage in Chicago for being a drunk cunt and lead to him vowing to never return to Chicago. Then he came back with Zombie and pulled that shit.

• Manson was putrid when he was on Mayhem. Completely out of shape, couldn’t hold a scream. He was much better in that regard after he toured for Born Villain. I have a feeling since that touring cycle is “over” combined w/ the fact he wants to hit Cooper fans hard in the face as well that we’ll hear more old stuff and less new in the setlist.

• adamonfire     March 5, 2013 at 6:46 pm

I saw him twice this past summer, at Rock on the Range and with Zombie – I thought both performances were solid. Cooper also draws huge here, so it should be quite the experience as I assume they’ll swing by DTE.

• adamonfire     March 5, 2013 at 7:52 pm

It’s nice, but I think The Woodlands Pavilion is better – they have a walkway going through the middle of the pavilion from one side to the other and some giant fans up top. The one in Dallas seemed larger, but pretty much the same as DTE. Freedom Hill reopens this summer, which is something I’m looking forward to although so far the only notable act is Cake.

• GordonLightfootLoverXEX     March 5, 2013 at 7:56 pm

The Marcus Amphitheater in Milwaukee has a Wendys inside it. Blew my fragile mind

• BlueBalls     March 5, 2013 at 10:45 pm

Pine Knob (I know I’ve said it before but fuck DTE) is really nice and the acoustics are among the best in the nation for amphitheaters. It’s just a bit small and the noise ordinance in Clarkston is responsible for many shows getting cut short.

Alpine Valley is the best I’ve been to. The World (First Midwest Band Amphitheater) in Chicago is the worst. Bands sound like they’re playing underwater in that shithole. I hear good things about The Gorge. I hope to check out that place sometime in the near future.

3. Pingback:    Alice Cooper Reportedly to Tour With Marylin Manson

4. Pingback:    Alice Cooper Reportedly to Tour With Marilyn Manson | Kiss Clasic Rock - Ottumwa Radio

5. Pingback:    FM 103.9 The Game — Shock n Rock Coming to a Town Near You!