Rapper Danny Brown Says Korn’s “Issues” Is His Favorite Album

Rapper Danny Brown recently told Fact Magazine that his favorite album is none other than Korn‘s 1999 release, “Issues“. Below you can find him explain why he enjoys the album, which he apparently was quite into while selling crack back in the day.

COMMENTS

• Hotdog Fingers     March 6, 2014 at 5:36 pm

*clears throat* A black man takes a white girl home f/ the “club.” She says to him “Prove to me that its true what they say about black men. So naturally he stabs her and steals her purse.

• scorpions     March 6, 2014 at 9:28 pm

Lets talk about your shitty fuckin eagle tattoo instead! That would be way more relevant! You keep setting em up, I’ll knock em down!

• Hotdog Fingers     March 7, 2014 at 7:56 am

Whatever you say, Cpt. Faggot. How’s the real world treating you? I ask because I assume you have no life because you’re always posting on here and have an unhealthy obsession with me. NO, I Will Not Make Out WITH YOU!!!

• Hotdog Fingers     March 8, 2014 at 7:37 pm

Dnothing, that’s how its done in my hood. Put up or shut up, bitch nigga.

biley- don’t make me humble you girl. Just like that pu pa bitch scorpions, just a bunch of cheese….nigga.

• MyDarkPassenger     March 8, 2014 at 10:28 pm

A troll zero sum appears to be mathematically impossible on ThePRP. One disappears and another pops up in its place. Kinda like acne.

• Why would he brag about selling crack…buddy I used to sell a ton of drugs in High School but the only place I would openly admit it is this website.

• Fred Fred Burger (Darkdevout)     March 7, 2014 at 5:24 pm

I doubt he was bragging about it, I met the dude while he was on tour last year with Asap Rocky. Definitely one of the nicest and most down to earth artists I’ve ever met, it’s a shame to see people judging him like this.

• NoSalvation     March 8, 2014 at 11:23 pm

I’ve never been good at selling, the drugs always disappear before I make a profit. My nose, arm, and lungs are like the Bermuda Triangle.. and my wallet is like the desert, complete with tumbleweeds rollin’ out.

• sickboy_xl     March 7, 2014 at 12:04 am

“…which he apparently was quite into while selling crack back in the day.”
      Wookubus, you should have this level of sarcasm in every post. I laughed so hard that I actually shed a tear.

• Afghanistam     March 7, 2014 at 9:46 am

Because people chose to turn their collective blind eyes and stay ignorant to the fact there is scary shit happening in the world right now. “Oh no crisis in Crimea how will this affect gas prices for my stupid fucking car oh noooo :(“. Fuck korn. Fuck danny brown. Fuck the prp. I’m going to ukraine to be apart of something legendary. Amon amarth will write songs about us. Later, fags.

• Afghanistam     March 7, 2014 at 10:45 am

You know what, amen. You go agead and relax. You lay on your back spread eagle and keep taking it in the ass by the system. As long as our police are killing us, our politicians telling us who we can and can’t marry, our pothead friends do prison time for nonviolent “crimes” and the crooked wall st bankers don’t. our o.j.’s get away with murder

• Afghanistam     March 7, 2014 at 10:50 am

You go ahead and stay relaxed amen. Just keep one hand in your doritos bag and the other on your computer mouse and you go ahead and stay relaxed. Meanwhile this earth is quickly starting to resemble the little brown sphere that a dung beetle would push. Sorry if I’m not “relaxed” about it.

• Have fun over there. I beat the Crimean people will hail you as their savior. No one in this world can help them but you! I hope you have Rosetta stone though, because I doubt they won’t take kindly to a foreigner telling them what’s best for their country, especially if you don’t speak their language.

• Yeah you have no idea what you’re doing, I speak three languages and can never wrap myself around Russian.

• revstevo     March 7, 2014 at 9:16 pm

maybe you should log out of theprp and join the peace corps dude. i doubt going all fox news on a message board frequented by people with names like RUREADYTOJIGGLE and Fred Fred Burger is going to make a significant difference in the current status of world politics.

• Afghanistam     March 8, 2014 at 12:38 pm

Revesto. Thank you for reinforcing my point. You couldn’t have just said it an better.

• Issues is a decent album. Probably their last really good one before they started going downhill. After reading this post I went back and listened to it for the first time in years and I think some of the songs have stood the test of time probably better than some songs on their first couple of albums.