Attila Debut New Song “Middle Fingers Up”, Reveal June Release Date For New Album

Attila‘s new studio album “About That Life” has been given a June 25th release date through Artery Recordings/Razor & Tie. The announcement for the album was made today, 4/20 and 4:20pm EST—a move which as you can guess is no coincidence. Both the cover art and a new song from the album titled “Middle Fingers Up” can be streamed below with pre-orders for the effort now live at Merchnow.

Attila - About That Life

COMMENTS

• SHOTGUNFACELIFT     April 20, 2013 at 2:57 pm

Its not 100% horrible but its not good either. It would be much better if they cut out that gangsta wanna-be wigger shit. That’s what they were aiming for because that is the trend that sells right? lawl

• My Farts Linger     April 20, 2013 at 7:29 pm

The words “legit” and “wiggercore” do not belong next to one another.

• My Farts Linger     April 20, 2013 at 7:30 pm

It’s also hard to call a band legit when they haven’t made an album since 2004 (according to amazon.com).

• I think we have a different idea of what Party Metal is…when i think party metal, i think “We’rewolf” or “Partying Is Such Sweet Sorrow” by ETID…not this bullshit. There was that one riff that, while simplistic, was pretty ok. But everything else about this is just horrendous, down to the lyrics penned straight off a reddit thread or facebook feed (gives no fucks and FTW were prime examples).

Unable to downvote a video on this site, but here’s how i feel about this song

• They Ate Their Macaroons in Silence     April 21, 2013 at 3:45 am

I’ve become proficient at mass befuddlement when hijacking the party music with my Jorge Negrete and JS Bach CDs.

• blackchapelA7X     April 20, 2013 at 8:35 pm

I’m gonna say these guys are what i would call a guilty pleasure band. their stupidly simple song writing, their god awful lyrics, and their stupid attitude all add up to shit, but at the right moment these guys are fun to listen to. i wouldn’t want to be caught listening to these guys, which makes them my guilty pleasure. still I would never waste my money on one of their CD’s of course.

• SHOTGUNFACELIFT     April 21, 2013 at 8:50 am

I like five finger death punch not everything they put out just a few of there songs which Ive downloaded for free. Now if I would of bought there full albums I would be pissed. I don’t like their slow shit at all.

• *,
          *their
          *I’ve
          *would have
          *their

I wouldn’t have guessed you’re not into slow shit at all.

• This is def. an entry level band for young metal fans. It is something I would expect a middle-schooler to hide from his parents and thinks the excessive use of profanity makes him hardcore. Much like I did with limp bizkit when i was 12 years old.

• FRANKIE IS A TOTAL DOUCHE.     April 22, 2013 at 11:30 am

Holy shit this is bad. Like, maybe even somehow WORSE than Emmure. I mean, its just so unbelievably terrible i’m having a hard time registering it in my brain right now. If it pulls a few kids away from shitty pop-radio rock and gets them to dig a little deeper into the metal world, then it will have served atleast some kind of purpose.

• Why does everyone keep using the “entry-level metal band” excuse for this band? I would punch myself in the face if this was what got me into metal. Thank god I was a youngster when bands didn’t try to mix metal elements with horse shit. No gimmicks, no faggotry.