Sevendust Planning Early 2013 Tour With Lacuna Coil And Coal Chamber

Sevendust, etc. guitarist Clint Lowery has told Source Of The Sound With Wendy Campbell that the group are planning a tour with Lacuna Coil and Coal Chamber around February. No further details were revealed. As was recently announced, Sevendust have set “Black Out The Sun” as the title to their new album which they hope to have in stores in March/April.

COMMENTS

• Wow this is some of the best News I’ve heard in a while! CC and Sevendust are both great bands, This will Be Coal Chambers first tour since reforming again.

• WorsnopLoverXEX     November 16, 2012 at 9:08 pm

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

• WorsnopLoverXEX     November 16, 2012 at 9:09 pm

……………………………………………………..hey nice pants faggot..dammit……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

• WorsnopLoverXEX     November 16, 2012 at 9:09 pm

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..(Gun shot)

• all in all next saturday They play the cuban club in tampa… I’ll pass on this tour. Waiting for april for the album drop, then I’ll catch the follow up tour.

• My Farts Linger     November 17, 2012 at 4:38 pm

Have you seen 7d live, adapted? You don’t have to like them on an album to enjoy a loud and energetic live show.

• They Ate Their Macaroons in Silence     November 17, 2012 at 6:20 pm

For sure, Farts. I’d go to a country show as long as I didn’t pay for the ticket and had good company. Live music can always be a grand time.

• WorsnopLoverXEX     November 18, 2012 at 12:02 am

Sevendust was a lot better than I thought they would be this summer when I saw them. My opening act was 5 local bands. It was a rough 3 hours before Sevendust riffled through their 75-80 minutes and left.

• The first time I saw Sevendust, Finger Eleven was opening. If that didn’t stop me, nothing will.

I’ve been to some country shows too. This radio station in my area has a fest every summer called “B93 Birthday Bash.” It’s one of the biggest country festivals in the nation. It’s free, so I go sometimes. The music is usually terrible but you will never see so many perky tits falling out of bikini tops in one place in your entire life. I saw Charlie Daniels Band there one year too, so that was cool.

• adaptedtorment     November 18, 2012 at 6:46 pm

I loved the first Sevendust and liked “Home” but I just kinda got bored with them. I have seen them >5 times or so and they are not bad live but I thought they were kinda getting soft. I meant that I would have expected Coal Chamber to be the headliners on that tour because they have not toured for so long and I thought they would be the band to bring a bigger crowd.

• RUREADY2JIGGLE?     November 19, 2012 at 3:52 pm

@BlueBalls

What’s so bad about Finger Eleven? I mean, even if they aren’t your thing, at least they aren’t Crazy Town or something.

• @ Jiggle, I agree. Finger Eleven are not quite as bad as Crazytown. But Crazytown is arguably the worst band of all time. I hated Bush but I probably would have preferred him to Hitler, ya know?

This was way back in like 99 or 00 or some shit. I thought Finger Eleven was the cheapest Korn clone out at the time. I really didn’t like them then and I can’t say I’ve heard anything since to change my mind. Maybe they’ve made some decent music since then but I wouldn’t know.

1. Pingback:    Sevendust Planning Tour With Coal Chamber And Lacuna Coil | Metal Insider