|Release: The Deus Ex-Machina As A Forgotten Genius (Andy Warhol Sucks)
Release Type: Full-Length
Label: United Edge
Expected Release: Available Now
Guest Appearances: N/A
Producer: Sylvain Biguet
Mixer: Sylvain Biguet
01. About Fracture Of The Last Solid Element (The Deus Ex-Machina On The Road Again)
02. A Track To Forget What Has Been Forgotten (Introduce Yourself To Me/Us Please Call 355.6185214)
03. Her Own King Theory (What The Fuck Is Miscommunication?)
04. Alleluia Versus Amen (As Eros Kills)
05. A Farewell To A Crimson King In A Crimson Way... (Hats Off Mister Salinger)
06. Making My Paints Move...
07. Variation On The Same Mistake
"About Fracture Of The Last Solid Element (The Deus Ex-Machina On The Road Again)"
Why Should I Care?:Undergoing the now standard metamorphosis of most volatile noise acts these days, Comity have seen many members enter and exit since their inception in 1996. With a strong determination to break boundaries however, the group have stuck together and the galvanized metal they create is all the more stronger for it. Having recently seen this latest effort finally get a proper release in North America via United Edge Records, the band are currently prepping a DVD/EP outing to follow.
What Should I Expect?:The untamed ferocity of "Jane Doe"-era Converge grappling with leviathan-like monoliths of sound that one would expect from Isis. Brutal, unflinching, and above all unrestrained, this is a metal monstrosity to be feared as much as it is admired.