Pro-Shot 2014 ‘Warped Tour’ Footage Of Falling In Reverse, Motionless In White, Issues, For All Those Sleeping, Etc.

Various bands performances at yesterday’s ‘Vans Warped Tour‘ kick-off date in Houston, TX were filmed and broadcast over the web. Head below to watch footage from the following artists sets:

Falling In Reverse

Issues:

Crown The Empire:

For All Those Sleeping:

Ice Nine Kills:

COMMENTS

• mYstic headlock     June 15, 2014 at 11:49 am

The Warped Tour I went to was Poison the Well first, then you turn to right as PTW finishes and BAM! Glassjaw time. Add in some Andrew WK “Party Hard” era and a fledgling A7X and it was pretty worthwhile.

• adamonfire     June 14, 2014 at 4:43 pm

I noticed that when I was watching it yesterday, same with Less Than Jake. The turnout was way smaller than I anticipated for Story of the Year last year, but kids go apeshit over a lot of these electronic bands that all sound the same.

• I’ve really been debating going to the Phoenix show on Wednesday since it’s going to be a thousand degrees out. These videos are definitely not swaying me to go. That Finch song sounds awful.

• MARIACHI EL willX     June 14, 2014 at 10:18 pm

Finch look fat and old now. They also look and sound like they could have gave a shit less about playing. To quote Big D and the kids table all these screamo bands sound like acne being pumped through a PA system. Blah!
          Everyone of these bands blow ass. Warped tour used to be so good when I was in high school. WTF?
          NOFX, Authority Zero, and Less than Jake had huge crowds back then. Now their is almost no punk bands it seems and fields of this techno screamo crap. I used to want to see like 20+ bands back then, now it is more like 5+ bands. It makes me really sad.
          @AMeN. Thank you for the memories. I always enjoy me some PTW.

• mYstic headlock     June 14, 2014 at 4:25 pm

I watched two of these at random (Motionless and Issues) and noticed a trend.I know its hot in Houston but when did we sign off on going back to 70′s swim trunks? These guys look like creeps with shorts a good six inch above their knees. Max Cavalera is vomiting somewhere.

• MARIACHI EL willX     June 14, 2014 at 10:28 pm

Also, what memo said that nu-metal was cool again so therefore bring on the two singers and turn-tables? One bad singer is not enough? Only old school codeseven could pull this off two singers, everyone else should just stop. Turn-tables always suck in rock music.

• Whoa whoa whoa. Despised Icon, Volumes, etc. do not “suck”. One just doesn’t come out of no where and say 2 singers in a band suck. That’s a wide spectrum.

• carlosfranco     June 15, 2014 at 3:49 pm

Yes and it’s true. The concept sucks so therefore two singer bands suck.

• Just because you throw in a “therefore” doesn’t make your statement a fact. We all have different opinions. Many people like Volumes, Despised Icon, We Came as Romans, etc. In my eyes, 2 lead singers cuts down on breaths, extends vocal longevity, and relieves over exertion at live shows. Also, singing, screaming, and range values are captured better having 2 people to work with.

• carlosfranco     June 16, 2014 at 10:07 am

It’s cheating in my mind. I want the lyrics only coming from one mind because that’s the only way its pure. It’s no different than a boy band when you divide up vocals. The only difference is that there is two instead of four. But Mushroomhead is up to three now so four is I’m sure is going to happen at some future band. So if your argument is that a lot of people like two singer bands I would say that millions more like Nsync. What would Nirvana been had Cobain had said hey I’ll do all the clean vocals and bring in some other guy to do the screaming. Or say if Korn had two singers, during the song Daddy Jonathan Davis sings the soft parts and some other guy sings all the gut wrenching stuff about Jonathan Davis being raped as a child. Yeah that would make sense.

• Okay, I can see where you’re coming from. I think the passion is still there though for dual vocalists. It’s not for us to say that the two lead singers didn’t go through the same hardships. Sympathy and empathy are still and always will be strong substances for emotion filled lyrics. I was kind of unclear about the people liking those bands. I should have said people like those bands for having 2 vocalists for the reasons I stated. I agree with your Cobain and Davis statements. Those songs would not have been the same if the songs were shared. It’s just different instances though. Some efforts are better with 1 vocalist and some are better with 2 vocalists. To me at least.

• carlosfranco     June 16, 2014 at 12:32 pm

The two singers would have to feel exactly the same way about the same thing on every song. That can only come close to working with bands that are political. Like if Rage had two vocalists I would have been able to accept something like that easier.

• Alright, don’t get me wrong, I think everything you’re saying is completely valid. But, I’m not just going to drop listening to bands that I like because they have 2 singers. They are still conveying the correct emotions of the songs to where I can completely feel them. I think the main focus on having 2 lead singers is the fact that they need to mesh very well.

• carlosfranco     June 16, 2014 at 1:49 pm

Well at least you agree, that’s nice change from what I normally get on this site.

• What are kids’ obsession with Falling In Reverse, they are fucking terrible. Literally the first time I ever listened to them is in this video. Ronnie Radke has the absolute worst stage presence ever and can’t sing for shit.