Ex-Design The Skyline Frontman Returns With Lucid Haven

Ex-Design The Skyline vocalist Daniel Garza has been fronting a new outfit named Lucid Haven as of late. Below you can check out their video for their track “Sinical Soul“:

COMMENTS

• weakflesh     April 25, 2014 at 11:51 am

Remember, if you google ‘Worst band on Victory Records’, this band actually comes up. Google itself provides an in depth link to all their content.

• To play Devil’s advocate a bit here – these kids were really young when they put that album out. Maybe they aren’t getting any better, but they had the unfortunate experience of getting exposure before they had something they would be widely accepted with.

Maybe what you guys could do instead of listening to their music and getting pissed about it is spend more time listening to music you like? I think you’ll find it is much more enjoyable to do things you like instead of doing things you hate.

• weakflesh     April 26, 2014 at 10:58 am

Wow, six thumbs down and Mr. Rogers logic in a humourous slight at Design the Skyline? I think you need to drink your juice and use your inside voice a little more often.

• 61485_1300     April 25, 2014 at 7:03 pm

These guys (Lucid Haven) kick ass!!!I heard they had a show with Gemini Syndrome and Starset. The losers posting about DTS are obviously still living in the past, and probably don’t even play an instrument smh. The members aren’t even the same as from DTS except Dani.

• w33dm@n361     April 25, 2014 at 8:20 pm

Sounds fucking amazing!!!!!!!! Wow waaaaaaay better than dts. Wow I’ve listened to this at work and all my coworkers loved it. keep up the amazing work fellas \m/

• 61485_1300     April 27, 2014 at 1:47 am

Hell yeah!! Sick shit man! I cant wait to hear some more music from them! It’s funny how there’s already haters hating,they mad ther ladies want these guys ‘D” lmao. They talk the talk but got no walk.Why dont these haters post a link for ther music video or band? ….. cricket…cricket…yup just a bunch of talk lol.I wish these guys the best.keep tearing shit up guys!!

• Porpoise Orifice     April 28, 2014 at 4:32 am

Aren’t morbidly obese people the only ones still using that word online? Either way, you’re a sweetheart and we should be pen pals! I really like your please-don’t-confuse-me-with-being-smart approach.

• MyDarkPassenger     April 28, 2014 at 8:44 am

When I read your reply in Recent Comments, Porpoise, I was kinda hoping you were referring to the term “derp.” I still see asshats using that from time to time and try to imagine how they think its cool and/or productive in any way. It was cute 8 years ago. Now its a fucked out meme. You people suck at the internet, and the worst part is you feel like you’re awesome at it. Get fucked.

That felt great.

• Porpoise Orifice     April 28, 2014 at 11:35 am

I could make one of those confession bear memes and it would say that I, Porpoise Orifice, use the term derp and its variants. ):
          I find it funny to use when someone makes a goofy/dumb mistake.

• w33dm@n361     April 28, 2014 at 10:40 pm

This is way too catchy. Love this can’t wait for more jams you guys are def in my top 5 bands abigail williams immortal carnifex whitechapel and lucid haven\m/