Avenged Sevenfold Streaming New Album “Hail To The King”

A stream of Avenged Sevenfold‘s new album “Hail To The King” can be found through iTunes. August 27th has been chosen as the official release date for the album. Group frontman M. Shadows said of the newly-posted stream:

“Hello everyone,

We have been waiting to show you all our brand new album “Hail to the King” for far too long. It took us nine months of writing, recording and preparation so that we could put out an album we are all proud of from start to finish.

Well I’m excited to announce that the wait is over. We have teamed up with our friends at iTunes to start streaming the full album right now until it’s released. The stream is high quality and you can listen to the whole album as many times as you’d like.

So plug in your best set of headphones and turn it up to 10. Head over there now to listen and pre order.

We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. See you all on the road!”

COMMENTS

• SHOTGUNFACELIFT     August 20, 2013 at 6:21 am

Might aswell stream it through itunes It was leaked 2 days ago. I still haven’t found the time to give it a listen.

I’m sure its gonna be more bland radio rock with hints of what they call metal tossed in. Ill comment again if I’m wrong.

• SHOTGUNFACELIFT     August 20, 2013 at 3:14 pm

So I give the album a spin here is my take on it. All the songs up until Heretic are bland.

Heretic itself starts out sounding good but for some reason they flip flopped in the middle to make it sound like a whiny break up song up until the end.

Then in Comes Coming Home Which in my opinion is the best track on the album.

Next up we have planets another good tune and the heaviest song on the album.

The album finishes out with a slower sounding shitty song titled acid rain.

2 decent songs out of 10. Save your money and find a torrent.

• BlueBalls     August 20, 2013 at 6:02 pm

I’ve got to hand it to them for upping their game. No longer content merely acting as a poor man’s GnR, Avenged Sevenfold have stepped out of their comfort zone to attempt their best Black Album-era Metallica and Queen impressions. Long time fans, however, need not worry. There are plenty of watered down GnR tunes to satiate even the most traditional of a7x fans.

Looking forward to the onslaught of downward facing thumbs.

• Opening track reminds me of “Enter Sandman”, fourth track is a dyslexic’s attempt at covering “Sad But True”, some GnR, Maiden and there are a ton of other blatant rip-offs. Nevertheless, still one of the best live shows out there.

I give it a 5/10

• imavampireimavampireimavampire     August 21, 2013 at 4:19 pm

I will never understand the love that this band gets these days, it’s insane.. and this is coming from a someone who used to be a huge fan of “Sounding the Seventh Trumpet” and “Waking the Fallen.” Everything after has been complete and total shit, in my opinion.

• Justanotherpassenger     August 21, 2013 at 6:51 pm

I was just thinking the same things. I can’t stand his voice nowadays. I understand it got messed up or he blew it out or something, but man, I really think their stuff out of the last few years is nearly unlistenable.