Bring Me The Horizon Singer Oliver Sykes Takes Shot At Sleeping With Sirens’ Kellin Quinn (Updated)

Bring Me The Horizon frontman Oliver Sykes is out to rattle some cages again, this time taking a shot at Sleeping With Sirens frontman Kellin Quinn. As part of an offer available through Sleepingwithsirens.net, Quinn is offering the following for $80.00:

“Autographed Polaroid photo with Kellin
Group Q&A session with Kellin
Signing Session With Sleeping With Sirens
Large Double-Sided Autographed Poster
Early Entry Into The “Feel This” Tour
General admission ticket to the “Feel This” tour”

The move looks to have upset Sykes, who has since tweeted:

“Next USA tour! Oli Sykes special polaroid package! Take a photo with me! Special price! Absolutely no charge at all! Fucking cockstars.”

He later followed up with:

“I never wish to upset its just Bullshit gets up my nose like a fart in a lift.Sometimes its just so stinky someone has to ‘say come on mate’”

Update – August 05th 12:45pm:

Sleeping With SirensKellin Quinn has responded to the controversy with the following via Twitter:

“My response

I feel like this is an amazing deal for 80 dollars if you disagree then don’t buy it, no one is forcing you k?
“Autographed Polaroid photo with Kellin
Group Q&A session with Kellin
Signing Session With Sleeping With Sirens
Large Double-Sided Autographed Poster
Early Entry Into The “Feel This” Tour
General admission ticket to the “Feel This” tour”

keep in mind Polaroid film is super expensive, your getting the ticket to the show, you get front row over anyone else.. If you only want to pay general admission then just do that. However, if you do like the idea of doing all these things included.. It’s ONLY 80 dollars.. I would never charge someone money for just a picture with me.. I try and do anything and everything for my fans.. I do in fact have a family, and that family needs to be fed.. So thanks for supporting us and helping me continue to tour.. Without you there is no us! Love you Kellin

COMMENTS

• pour meshuggah on me     August 5, 2013 at 7:36 pm

I would truly rather listen to the Backstreet Boys than any part of the new wave of fake death metal. Shoot, I’d listen to the latest NOW cd. Do they still make those?

• OopsIPierceYourVeilxo     August 29, 2013 at 5:47 pm

I hate how Kellins so full of himself now . Example: “I would never charge someone money for just a picture with ME.. I (the fact that he said “I”) try and do anything and everything for MY fans.. I (him again) do in fact have a family, and that family needs to be fed.. So thanks for supporting us and helping ME” GUYS SWS NEW BAND NAME IS KELLIN .

• TheMediaProphet     August 30, 2013 at 7:31 am

Big BMTH fan, but I agree with the other dude on this one. It’s not a bad deal for big fans. At the end of the day though, who gives a shit?

• Shit band on shit band violence is a growing concern in our country. We need to create a program to raise awareness and put a stop to shit band violence.

• JimCroceLoverXEX     August 31, 2013 at 3:23 pm

On the next BMTH tour there is the ultimate Oli Sykes Fan Experience package where for $100 you get:
      -Ticket to show
      -See the BMTH tour bus
      -Groped by Oli
      -The opportunity to say “no” to Oli”
      -A free sample of Oli’s urine
      -A complimentary vodka bottle to the head

• they are both really amazing but kellin did have a point he needs to be able to feed his family… $80 is a good deal for all the things that were listed…

• MyDarkPassenger     February 28, 2014 at 1:44 pm

I love the irony of this guy talking about “smelling bullshit.” This guy that ripped another artist off and defended it by saying “nothing about me is original.” Have fun with that outlook you limey fuck.

• punk native     March 28, 2014 at 6:38 pm

Like fr they suck ppl do actually like them while your on an internet site commenting on how they suck if they suck then why do you bother commenting about them like fr f**k off