New Album From Tim Lambesis’ Austrian Death Machine Moving Forward, Despite Murder-For-Hire Charges

Austrian Death Machine‘s crowdfunded third album “Triple Brutal” is moving ahead, despite the ongoing murder-for-hire case centered around band mastermind Tim Lambesis (also of As I Lay Dying, etc.); who is alleged to have put a hit on his ex-wife, Meggan Lambesis.

Earlier this year Lambesis raised over $78,000 for the album via this crowdfunding campaign. A new update posted over at the official Facebook of the project earlier today (June 12th) reads:

“UPDATE!!! Neaaaahhh!!!

Tim finished all of his parts back before he went on tour in Asia. He was just waiting for me to do my parts and put together the finishing touches on the mix of the album. I’m working on that this starting this week now that I have the files. The CD should be done soon and then we’ll start planning to manufacture.

Sincerely,
Ahhnold
AKA the Gummy Bear of Candycornia
AKA 7 time Mr Olympia
AKA The Greatest Actor in the World”

A wealth of guest performers had been lined up for the effort, including:

Bleeding Through guitarist Dave Nassie
Allegaeon‘s Ryan Gilsan
Impending Doom drummer Brandon Trahan
God Forbid guitarist Doc Coyle
The Faceless guitarist Wes Hauch
Carnifex vocalist Scott Lewis
Ex-Sworn Enemy guitarist Lorenzo “The Main Event” Antonucci

Lambesis is currently out on bail on charges of “solicitation to commit and join in the commission of the murder of Meggan Lambesis“; which he has pled not guilty to. He is expected back in court later this month.

COMMENTS

• No shit, but I would’ve paid cash upfront for the record if this had said, “Tim finished all his parts before putting out a hit on his ex-wife, then getting caught and incarcerated for attempted murder.”

• llyod christmas     June 12, 2013 at 8:08 pm

Seriously, fuck Tim Lambesis and any project he does in the future. If you read this Tim, I’m only joking…don’t put a hit out on me

• MyDarkPassenger     June 13, 2013 at 10:01 am

Yeah, business is actually pretty fuckin’ poor for this dude.

Who’s gonna get the profits from this venture? Will they deposit directly to the prison canteen?

• Lifeseclipse     June 14, 2013 at 12:37 pm

All proceeds go to killing his ex wife. I bought 2 copies! Try to keep a lid on the butthurt guys, it’s just the Internet.

And Otep is gay.

• MyDarkPassenger     June 13, 2013 at 10:02 am

Fast 7 would be much more exciting. I’m not into cars but those are fantastic action movies. All except the shitty Asian drifting one.

• rageofthemage     June 14, 2013 at 12:04 pm

Wow unanimous disdain. Good to see that the community comes together when it’s time to let Fast and Furious have it. I’m not joking either.

Those movies are just plain terrible.

• Lifeseclipse     June 14, 2013 at 12:32 pm

More like a 12 hour Bozofest. I feel embarrassed that the movies were even made. It’d be like meeting a 30 year old who really believes there is a Santa living at the North Pole. That kind of embarrassment.