Limp Bizkit’s Fred Durst Says Current U.S. Tour Is A “Tip Of The Hat To The Old Days”

Limp Bizkit frontman Fred Durst was active on the bands Facebook earlier today, May 11th. In a new posting (see below) he described the bands current club run as a “throw back tour.” His full post on the matter can be read below:

“Tip of the hat to the old days, before going worldwide. Throw back tour. First venues we visited. No encores. Intimate shows. Exciting times. Really great to see you. That’s what this first US tour is all about. Keepin it real. Thank you.”

COMMENTS

• asull24     May 11, 2013 at 8:37 pm

apparently so have you, everybody knows fred rocks the fitted.
        ill let it slide on account of the scorpions being hair metal. your hair’s probably to pretty to be covering it with a hat.

• SpinSwimScream     May 11, 2013 at 9:15 pm

Who cares… Learn some grammar first. Then, maybe you can be critical about your boyfriend’s fitted hat.

• asull24     May 12, 2013 at 2:41 pm

SSS, you mad bro. you said something so obviously you care. trying to correct someones grammar, then gay bashing. dam son your the man.

i got nothing on you. i give up, you win the internet.

• SpinSwimScream     May 13, 2013 at 7:57 am

When you say “SSS, you mad bro,” are you trying to ask me a question, or are you trying to say I am mad. There’s a few others I didn’t mention, including the misspelling of the word ‘damn.’

…And who said I was your bro? Would you like to put on our finest shades and tank tops, and go hit the beach for a nice tan, bro?

…And who said I was gay bashing? Maybe I was just calling you a girl.

• mmarkm315     May 12, 2013 at 4:42 pm

When I saw them in buffalo the setlist was this:

Counterfeit
      Show Me What You Got
      Leech
      Pollution
      Bring It Back
      My Generation
      Livin’ It Up
      I’m Broke
      Faith
      (George Michael cover) (fan request, Fred Durst sang … more)
      The Truth
      Sour
      (aborted after first half)
      My Way
      Re-Arranged
      Killing in the Name
      (Rage Against the Machine cover) (with opening artist Ryan Campbell)
      Covers Medley
      (South of Heaven, Star Wars … more)
      Gold Cobra
      (a fan joined Fred Durst on stage)
      Rollin’ (Air Raid Vehicle)
      Behind Blue Eyes
      (The Who cover) (Fred Durst had the crowd and … more)
      Take a Look Around
      Break Stuff

They played stuff off every album including The Unquestionable Truth. It was very cool seeing them play stuff they normally wouldn’t play at headlining festivals. I was a really fun show and I got to meet everyone after the show. Very cool guys.

• Zombee187     May 12, 2013 at 6:34 pm

That is a pretty ridiculous amount of cover songs for a seasoned band with what, like 7 albums out? Do the math, close to a fourth of their set was covers. WEAK!

• mmarkm315     May 12, 2013 at 11:49 pm

They did killing in the name with the opening guy then after that Wes played a couple riffs. I’d rather see that done instead of a guitar solo or drum solo for the same amount of time. You can’t count faith and behind blue eyes because those were on albums