Alice In Chains, Bullet For My Valentine & Halestorm Tour Rumored

Rumors abound that Alice In Chains will be out on the road in the coming months on a North American tour with support from the likes of Bullet For My Valentine and Halestorm. To date nothing official has been announced.

COMMENTS

• They couldn’t find better opening bands than that? Really? Oh well, I suppose not every tour can be AIC, Deftones, and Mastodon like in BlackDiamondSkye. Still worth checking out AIC though.

• Bitter Old Man     January 11, 2013 at 2:43 pm

They go from Mastodon and Deftones to Bullet for my Valentine and Halestorm…that’s like trading in your Jaguar for a Prius. Even though you can clearly still afford your Jaguar.

• adamonfire     January 11, 2013 at 2:59 pm

Halestorm is surprisingly good live, but better as an opener where they just play the hits and move along. However, this tour had me after “Alice in Chains”

• adamonfire     January 11, 2013 at 8:24 pm

Nope. DEP was surprisingly not good, TDWP was horrible, Three Days Grace was bad, etc. They’re a band I didn’t have any interest in until I saw them live, and they were quite good.

• Stop going to so many shitty shows and save some of your concert money to buy an 8 mile hooker. They’re surprisingly good live.

• adamonfire     January 11, 2013 at 9:05 pm

I go to a lot of festivals and am willing to give a lot of bands a listen and then judge after – try it some time.

• Well dude, u better start saving those pennies. Orion festival is gonna put a huge dent in your piggy bank.

• RxInfection     January 12, 2013 at 12:00 am

So Halestorm is surprisingly good live and Dillinger is not? Adam… man… all I can do I shake my head at you….

• RUREADY2JIGGLE?     January 12, 2013 at 5:52 pm

I’d go to this tour. Nothing wrong with showing up ’round about 9:00 and enjoying some epic AIC. Butt-Rock with Tits and Emo-Metal are easily avoided.

1. Pingback:    GrungeReport.net- 90's Alternative Rock News » Blog Archive » RUMOR: ALICE IN CHAINS TO TOUR WITH BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE AND HALESTORM

2. Pingback:    Alice In Chains Announce Spring 2013 US Tour Dates @ Antiquiet Tour Dates