Every Time I Die To Release Their Own “Ugly” Christmas Sweater

Every Time I Die have gotten into the “ugly Christmas sweater” game with their own entry which you can see below. The item will go on sale at Merchlimited.com at 10am PST/1pm EST tomorrow, December 07th, for a limited time of two days. You can check out the sweater below:

Every Time I Die's Ugly Christmas Sweater

COMMENTS

• I thought about buying it but I bet it’s screen printed on a really low-quality sweatshirt, like Cheetah or some shit.

Does anyone know if the Slayer one was priced at $80 because it was actually woven?

• Agreed. As much as I love Slayer, there are far better bands, such as the brothers Buckley.

• damn (your mom's balls)     December 7, 2012 at 7:42 am

Everytime I Die is better than Slayer? I’m going to just go ahead and sort of… disagree with you there Wurst.

• adamonfire     December 7, 2012 at 8:39 am

That was said where exactly? I personally prefer ETID, but I’m also a fan of Slayer so I wouldn’t argue if someone felt differently.

• damn (your mom's balls)     December 7, 2012 at 8:47 am

” As much as I love Slayer, there are far better bands, such as the brothers Buckley.”

It was said right there….exactly.

• Just caught ETID’s show in Poughkeepsie, NY the other night. Unreal energy, I have never had that much fun at a Slayer show. I second this statement for sure.

• damn (your mom's balls)     December 11, 2012 at 5:45 am

ETID is definitely not more creative than Slayer man. Slayer innovated heavy metal. ETID has just been riding the same southern twanged metal core wave their whole career… Not to say I don’t think they kick ass, but they wouldn’t be shit without Slayer.

• WorsnopLoverXEX     December 11, 2012 at 7:59 am

Slaayer hasn’t made a good album in 20 years. They have made a handful of good songs but not albums. Slayer is living on reputation at this point and churning out the same album again. and again. and again. Like AC DC or Disturbed.

Plus, ETID are awesome live. As for Slayer, it’s ironic so man of their songs are about death because they have the stage presence of a corpse going through rigor mortis

• Very true, forgot about Converge and the Chariot. You also dropped letlve. Did you catch them on tour with ETID and the Chariot? Going to the show in Poughkeepsie tonight, too bad letlive bailed.

Thanks for your participation AMeN, the thread didn’t take off the way I had hoped.

• DirtyWarriorMan     December 7, 2012 at 7:54 am

Weak! I was pumped when I saw this headline. I really wanted that Slayer sweater, but it sold out (does ANYONE know where to get one???). And I’ve always been a big ETID fan (or I was, until they recorded Gutter Phenomenon three times in a row). But this is just a sweatshirt and the design isn’t even that cool. Oh well

• GF three times in a row? Haha you are an absolute moron, dude. You obviously dont have an ear for music, which leads me to believe you have the entire 3 Doors Down catalog.

• So I was going to order one (I live just outside of Toronto) and fucking shipping alone is 17 dollars, SEVENTEEN FUCKING BUCKS! There is no other option aside from First Class Shipping, that is completely insane. Bleh I’ll mull over it at work.

• So I want one but seriously, I cannot find a link on that site anywhere? I am assuming it was on the front page a few hours ago but now it’s gone? Am I missing something?