Ex-Sworn Enemy Guitarist Lorenzo Antonucci Calls Out Falling In Reverse Frontman

Ex-Sworn Enemy guitarist Lorenzo Antonucci has publically called out Falling In Reverse frontman Ronnie Radke for his recent behavior in the below video:

COMMENTS

• Oh my god this is golden. Please for the love of god keep this guy in the gym and away from instruments so he can do what he was put on this earth for: kicking radke’s ass

• BloodyBoneKummer     November 11, 2012 at 2:18 pm

Never been a Sworn Enemy fan..but this video was awesome.
      I seriously hope someone does fuck up this lil Hot Topic wanna be thug.
      And it’s funny in this video that Radke calls that kid a ‘faggot’..but if memory serves correct..Ronnie aren’t you the one that was taking cock in the ass for 2 years in prison just not too long ago.
      So..who’s the real faggot Ronald.

• Relentless_Beating     November 11, 2012 at 3:03 pm

I don’t remember Lorenzo being this fucking hulk when I saw Sworn Enemy live years back. If I was Radke, I’d be a little worried this guy was coming to visit me.

• That weird looking bald guy at 6:26 was the one wearing the tour shirt pleading with security that I wrote about in a previous post. I’ll be heading back down there in a little over an hour to see The Sword, I’m expecting a much different crowd. I also had to bat down a microphone Ronnie threw into the crowd at Dirt Fest over the summer, dude loves throwing shit.

• damn (your mom's balls)     November 11, 2012 at 4:41 pm

You wanna talk shit about me and my family? Disrespect my kind? I’ll pound your fuckin face out, Sworn Enemy style….. Queens, New Yawk. Muthafucka!

• WorsnopLoverXEX     November 11, 2012 at 8:25 pm

So when Lorenzo Antonucci shows up at a Falling In Reverse show and Ronnie tries sending his guards after him I imagine it laying out a lot like the movie Cape Fear when the lawyer sends 4 thugs after Deniro and Deniro betas them all to withing an inch of their lives.

That bald dude was way too old to be at a FIR show.

I’ve never had to deal with any prima donna bullshit like that at any show. The worst was the BDM/Nile/SKeletonwitch/Misery Index show when BDM called out security guards for being extremely rough douchebags with the 15 year olds crowd surfing and stage diving.

• You see how MR. Radke is throwing those Mic stands? If MR. Antonucci gets a hold of MR. Radke, well I see MR. Radke flying like one of those mic stands into his own bus head first. Then MR. Antonucci will whistle for a cab, and go on to enjoy the rest of his day.

• SpinSwimScream     November 11, 2012 at 8:31 pm

I love this! People like Radke ruin everything for the rest. Someone with a voice definitely needed to come forward and give Radke a little bit of self-realization. Good job, Lorenzo.

Side note: This really gave me that Hulk Hogan pre-wrestling speech vibe. “Say your prayers, brother!”

• So I’m almost 100% sure most of you wouldn’t mind this. Pre Cain Velasquez loss. Brock Lesnar vs Mir @ UFC 100. Replace Mir with Radke and throw Lorenzo in as Lesnar. The sweet pounding of Radke’s face into the mat. I wouldn’t mind seeing that again.

• doomrider13     November 12, 2012 at 2:42 am

Did Andrew Dice Clay help him with his speaking parts? Seriously though, it’s awesome this douchebag is being spoken out against. I’m not one to wish harm upon people, but this Radke can’t get the shit beat out of him fast enough. Judging from what I saw of this guy, he needs put in his place (and I’d say from the look of him it wouldn’t be too hard to do).

• wearesorta138     November 12, 2012 at 7:39 am

That was hilarious. At first it looked like a bad Law Office commercial.
      “If yous or someones yous knows has been hurt or injured by a douche-bag singer, then pick up the phone and call the Law Offices of Lorenzo & Antonucci. The “&” is for “I’m gonnas win your case & kick the defendents ass.” It’sah fuckin guarantee. You’ll know, YOU WILL KNOW, that shit is about to go down when I take off my hair band and tell the jury THAT THEYS NEEDS TO FUCKING SAY GUILTY ONS THAT ASSHOLE!!! If I dont’ win your fucking case then you’ll get a membership to Golds Gym for a year, on me. You gonna tell me that’s a bad deal? Getoutta here.”

• PeAcE MiNuS 0Ne     November 13, 2012 at 10:17 am

Thank you… Thank you… And thank you again.. I just bought the album, “As Hard as Life” from Google Play and I am now jamming the F-out at work. This band slays.

• Relentless_Beating     November 12, 2012 at 3:12 pm

Smashface is a sick fucking band. Everyone I knew thought it would just be straight hardcore, but it’s got tons of different elements to it.