All That Remains’ Phil Labonte Hints At Collaboration With Halestorm’s Lzzy Hale

All That Remains frontman Phil Labonte recently hinted that Halestorm vocalist Lzzy Hale will likely be guesting on his bands upcoming album.

Speaking through his Facebook, Labonte offered:

“Rumor has it @LzzyHale is gonna sing a song w me on our new disc. Coming soon!”

Writing sessions for the album have been underway in recent weeks with Killswitch Engage guitarist Adam Dutkiewicz tapped to produce the outing.

COMMENTS

• I know that the y is realized as a vowel sound in this case (if it IS a vowel is a more difficult question), but I also thought it was pretty clear that I was referring to the missing vowel between L and z. You can’t pronounce L_zzy without adding a vowel sound in the blank.

• adamonfire     April 14, 2012 at 4:05 pm

I thought it was pretty clear that I knew what you were referring to considering I spelled it the same way as the post above.

• I think it is pretty clear that if your post is read as you obviously wanted it to be read, it becomes even less relevant than it was to begin with.

• adamonfire     April 14, 2012 at 6:32 pm

I think it is pretty clear that you overlooked your own original point and are now backtracking.

• ATR hasn’t been very good since Shannon Lucas left the band. Not to say that they’ve sold out, but their attempts at making the mainstream are absolutely laughable considering Phil can’t sing worth shit live. (Un)fortunately, throwing this chick in the mix might help.

• I’ll slap you with a wet noodle. To me, AOJB is Killswitch’s best and undoubtedly the most influential and my favorite metalcore album (by any band). But, TEOH is definitely KsE’s best with Howard.

• adamonfire     April 16, 2012 at 9:47 am

AOJB is what first brought me to the band, and when TEOH was released it immediately replaced it as my favorite KSE album. Snobs gonna snob because they’re br00talz, but it’s just a more complete album front-to-back in every way except lyrics. And I’ll take that Howard over any Jesse every time.

• Ya’ll be trippin yo, no love for As Daylight Dies? Come onnnnn kiddies. You know that album was right up there with best of em. Lets get real here. AOJB was and is still the best KsE album but I think As Daylight Dies kicks way more ass than TEOH.

• adamonfire     April 16, 2012 at 2:38 pm

I think it’s a great album, but if I had to pick one or the other I’d take TEOH.

• RUREADY2JIGGLE?     April 16, 2012 at 6:07 am

I would complain about ATR sliding further down the butt-rock slope, but I can’t say I ever gave a shit about these guys in the first place.

• Freedom4All     June 2, 2012 at 7:06 am

ATR is such a great band. I refuse to listen to the naysayers. Phil Labonte is charismatic and arouses the envy of his haters. He hasn’t sold out. The Free State Project took his offer to support it for granted. The FSPers should have supported him. He is a leader, and there are no two ways about it.